There are a bunch of awesome and simple ways to turn your old wine bottle and corks into all sorts of DIY works of art. So when you finish that bottle, make sure you hang on to it.
You’re gonna want to turn it into something beautiful.
2. Or For Cheese And Butter Knives.
4. Etch Something On The Side And Make A Classy Soap Dispenser.
5. Use The Cork To Make Key Chains.
6. How About A Bejeweled Picture Frame?
7. Use The Bottles For Oil Lamps In The Summer.
8. The Corks Make Great Miniature Planters.
9. Dream Big With A Wine Cork Chalk Board.
10. Having A Party? Make Sure Everyone Knows Where To Sit With These Placeholders.
11. Make Some Noise With Some Wind Chimes.
12. Create A Rustic Look By Wrapping Them In Yarn.
13. It’s For The Birds!
14. A Cork Bath Mat Ties The Room Together.
15. Bring Some Color To The Room With Ombre Wine Bottles.
16. Show Your Spirit With A Cork Wreath.
17. Metallic Candle Holders Modernize Any Space.
18. Make Jewelry That Anyone Would Love.
19. Make A Centerpiece With Epsom Salt Covered Bottles.
21. Accent Lights Will Set The Mood.
22. Add Chalkboard Paint For A Crafty Container.