Let’s be honest with ourselves: most of our garages are absolute disaster zones.
Sure there’s some organization – a couple bins here and there, maybe a few shovels hanging on the wall, but besides that, many garages are absolute free-for-alls, full of miscellaneous objects scattered about with little to no sense of organization. Garages like this can be a huge waste of time when you have a project you want to get done, but can’t find the tools you need.
So folks, let’s get ourselves together and organize our garages the right way, saving some space while we’re at it! (via:viralnova)
1. Not enough storage space on the ground?
Attach ceiling rivets to stow away those things that just don’t have a proper place.
2. Don’t paralyze yourself for next year.
Attach wheels to your storage cupboards and make moving things around exponentially easier on yourself.
3. Maybe the reason your garage is cluttered, is because you don’t have anywhere to put things.
Install sliding wall cabinets to consolidate on floor space. They’re cheap and easy to assemble!
4. No place for all that tape?
Build your own makeshift tape-holder with a hacksaw blade and never lose a roll again.
5. Ladders taking up an inordinate amount of space in your garage?
Again people, ceilings – they’re crucial. Install hanger-mounts and get thing out of your way!
6. Having trouble keeping miscellaneous items separate?
Organize them with a simple labeled crate.
7. We know, recycling bins take up way too much space.
Economize with these ingenious 2×4 wall mounts.
8. Never trip over a ball in your garage again.
Organize them efficiently with a bungie chord ball-rack.
9. Always losing track of those tiny tool bits?
Keep them from ever getting misplaced again, with a simple magnet strip mount.